Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

quarta-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2011

Current Obsession: Jumpsuits

One of the main themes for this new season, the 70's style, brought back the jumpsuit trend, which already appeared in the catwalk I guess in 2009. I must admit that the higher you are, the better it will look on you. But everything is possible as long as you know how to make the right combination between what you are and what you wear.
I'm a curvy woman and not tall at all. But I've tried on some jumpsuits and I'm leaving you here some of my choices.
(click on the image to follow the link)





And you? What do you think about jumpsuits?



Bisou,

La Cerise Rouge

2 comentários:

  1. Nice models.
    I only one but it's a great choice if you don't like too formal or too informal outfits.

    Com umas megas plataformas, estás lá ;)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Penso que bem conjugado com um blazer acetinado e uns pumps, é um bom substituto para o LBD :)

    ResponderExcluir