Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Portugal Fashion: Carlos Gil

(26/03/2011)



Carlos Gil

My expectations for this show were a bit high: the collection Carlos Gil made for SS 2011 was so amazingly beautiful that I coundn't wait to see what he designed for the next season. 
After what I've seen yesterday at his show, the only thing I can say  is that he's getting better season after season.
<3







































This was the last show I attended this edition (I had work to do so I couldn't be there the whole time). Hope to see you all  there next year :)


Bisou,

La Cerise Rouge

4 comentários:

  1. A colecção está o máximo.

    Sara
    movmoda.blogspot.com

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Fiquei deliciada com os detalhes luxuosos. Lindíssima!

    Obrigado pela tua visita, Sara :)*

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Que roupas Magnificas!! Fico contente que a Moda em Portugal esteja neste nivel tao elevado! Well done!
    Cerejinha, obrigada pelo comentario e por teres tempo de visitar o meu blog. I will follow you! E que...as cerejas sao a minha fruta preferida!!!hihihi!!!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Olá Vanda!
    O Carlos Gil é um dos poucos designers de mão cheia no que concerne ao estilo apurado e demarcado pela feminilidade no seu estado mais puro.
    Fico muito contente em ter-te por cá. Sê bem vinda :)*

    ResponderExcluir