Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

domingo, 19 de junho de 2011

Blogger of the Week: Helena, from HiimaB

This week's Blogger of the Week is Helena, from HiimaB!
There you'll find inpirational outfits, make up and beauty tips and you'll get to know Helena, a lovely stylish lady who can help you discover your own sense of fashion.
And, for those who don't know, she's waiting her second child! :D








 
ABOUT ME?...  

Woman!
30 years old, Porto, Image Consultant with a new project in hands.
 
 



After my training in Image Consulting, being abble to share my knowledge, my inspiration and my passion for fashion, has become a necessity!
Besides that, my friends used to ask me tips and advices and I felt the desire that people around me had to update their image and be in ...
..and, on the seventh day, HimmaB was born! :)

Under the slogan "Find yourself, live up to yourself", it's in this little space that I take to the other a little bit of myself and where I hope to inspire those who read it to find their personal style and live it to the fullest!



ON THE BLOG... 


Interviews, visits to shops, news, trends, tips and coordinates ... and now, also special tips for pregnant women, to follow the adventure of my second pregnancy ...



Some Addictions
Fashion Magazines and Coffee.
 


STYLE ESSENTIALS...  


Red Shoes





Black and White...








And Freedom of Expression!





From lady to casual, it's all a matter of state of mind..

Our image is the best expression of ourselves!

4 comentários: