Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

sábado, 4 de junho de 2011

Blogger of the Week: Lulu Letty

I'm sorry for the absence but I'm drowning in work.



The "Blogger of the Week" planned for this week had a problem with her computer. So I decided to present you one of the cutest style blogs I've ever seen: Lulu Letty.





 I'm a Midwesterner that spent six informative years in Boston. While only back in my home state of Michigan for a few short years, I'm enjoying every minute of the bucolic life, lovely family and good eats. This blog is a sort of sartorial documentation of my ever changing moods. I'm very fortunate to have a husband that doesn't mind playing photographer in addition to his busy grad school schedule.





 Most of the photos are taken by her husband, Cole, and show their lifestyle, full of beautiful vintage details.
Lulu Letty is not a conventional blog. Not even a fashion blog. But if you could define style through a person, Maria would be the perfect candidate.




Maria is simply adorable.





Feeling curious? Inspired? Go visit her :)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário