Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

quinta-feira, 4 de agosto de 2011

Best sale choices @ Dorothy Perkins (Huuuuuuuuuuge Post!)

My package from Dorothy Perkins arrived yesterday and I must say that I'm really pleased with all these clothes.
As my favorite one is the nude dress and everyone seems to like it, I've decided to select a few items that are still on sale and that are very girly and some very 60's look-a-like. As you may know, this is one of the main trends for the next season. So why not save a few bucks? :)

Just click on the image and you'll be sent to the page where you can check if your number is available and order it!

































































































































































































Um comentário: