Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

domingo, 27 de março de 2011

Portugal Fashion: Shoes

(26/03/2011)



Fly London
Chocolate Negro
Dkode
Goldmud
Nobrand
Y.E.S.


All these brands produce shoes. Amazing Portuguese Shoes.
I must confess I was really excited about this show (so much I didn't photograph the show before this one - Concreto by Helder Baptista; Dom Colletto; Latina; Meam by Ricardo Preto): it's impossible not to see the evolution of these brands. Through the last years they became innovative, they are betting even more on design and they maintain one characteristic inherent to portuguese shoes: quality.

I'm sorry that my photos are not great (it's hard to photograph shoes on the catwalk with a 18-55), but it is better to have something than nothing at all, right? :)























































These shoes are made for walking :D

Um comentário: