Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Archive

Search

quarta-feira, 23 de novembro de 2011

A weekend with Konstantinos, Pain of Salvation and a Mustang






What a long, long weekend! Saturday I went to Wrong Weather in order to meet Konstantinos Menelaou that was in Porto for the exhibition "F/A1". He and João Pedro Vasconcelos are such nice guys! It was great to be there! The report will be available at Rua de Baixo with great photos from Pedro Castro :)
You can see here some photos from the Private View, taken by João Pedro :)












And sunday was time to go to Lisbon for Pain of Salvation gig!










The security almost caught my Nikon but I still have some photos :)











And monday, when I was on a bus to Gare do Oriente in order to catch the bus to Porto, this is what happened -.-'





How was your weekend? :)

Bisou,
Lola

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário